Firewall management is asset serious and needs a large amount of dexterity to counteract unauthorized access and costly network penetrations. Devices must be provisioned, conveyed, overhauled and fixed to stay aware of the latest threats. Security strategies and setups must be upgraded to guarantee appropriate access controls are unvarying with a growing business environment. System activity must be monitored continuously to distinguish and react to threats before harm is finished.
- Protect port access 24x7
- Early protection from known and emerging security threats
- Optimize firewall performance
- Network alerts and triggers for increase security
- Lower TCO by offloading the need to train available staff in the art of firewall hardening and management
- Increase network uptime and availability
- Support compliance initiatives